- How do I order one of the styles?
There are two ways to order the styles:
- Schedule a consultation to preview and try on the styles at our studio in San Jose, CA.
- Email or call us about the style(s) that you like and we can further discuss the details.
- Order online.
For all custom-made and made-to-measure order, full payment or a 50% non-refundable deposit is required before production.
- Can I make changes to the dresses like design, colors, and fabrics?
- Yes, we can certainly modify the dresses to your needs for a small fee. Don't worry - it is very reasonable. Contact us for more details!
- What is the difference between custom-made vs. made-to-measure services?
- Both are our custom fit service options and they are not included in the dress prices. The main difference between the two services is that made-to-measure guarantees 100% perfect fit. However, the custom made service is the most economical way to order a tailored dress at a more affordable price.
- How long does it take to make a custom dress?
- Our standard production time is 12 - 14 weeks. However, we may be able to complete the order faster depending on the time of the year. By request, we can give you a more accurate completion date when you place the order.
- If you cannot wait this long, you can request rush service (rush fee does apply.) The earliest completion time depends on whether you request special services like design modifications or custom fit. These services require more time than if you were to order the styles as is.
- How far in advance should I place an order?
- The standard production time is 12 - 14 weeks for our collection styles unless you request rush service. If you order the dress using the standard size charts, you may need alterations to achieve the perfect fit. Therefore, we recommend that you add another 4 weeks to the time frame to ensure that you will have the dress on time.
- I don't live in the Bay Area. Can I still order a custom dress from you?
- Of course! We are not limited by your geographic location. We can work with you to custom make the styles over emails and phone calls. We have worked with customers out of state in the past. Please note that shipping cost is additional.
- What is your return policy?
- All custom-made and made-to-measure orders are final sale. Unused, unworn accessories and jewelries in salable conditions may be exchanged or returned within 14 days. We reserve the right to refuse any returns or exchanges at our discretion.
- Is there a warranty for the dresses and accessories?
- Of course! We take pride in all of our custom work and will replace / repair any manufacturing defects. Please carefully examine the items once you have received your order and notify us within 5 business days if there are any problems.
- Can I give you a specific design and ask you to make it? How much does it cost?
The Iridescence Concept is our full custom design package where we can take any design and vision into reality. This package has a limited availability and we take them at a case-by-case basis.
Since this is our most comprehensive design package, it is also the most expensive in comparison to our other custom services. Please visit the menu of services for more details.
- Do you do alterations?
- Because we do not employ full-time seamstress in house, we are unable to accept any tailoring and alterations requests. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do you carry other designer brands?
- No, we are a custom design dress company so we do not carry other national designer dresses. We only carry our own collections. To see the dress styles, visit our collections and Ju.Lee.
- What other services do you provide?
We can also assist you with other custom projects. Here are some examples:
We take special projects on a case-by-case basis. Visit our menu of services for more details or contact us if you have a special project in mind!
- Custom-made veils
- Custom-made boleros
- Custom-made casual, cocktail, evening dresses
- Do I have to make an appointment? Can I just walk in to try on dresses?
Our studio is a working studio so we request that you contact us ahead of time for an appointment if you want to see and try on dresses. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 408.688.4877.